Options

Where is the wrench tool?

laslolaslo Registered Users Posts: 73 Big grins
edited August 7, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
I do not see the tool bar and the wrench tool on some of the computers that I have using the Internet Explorer browser. One is running IE 9 and the other running IE 10. Can someone help me with this?

Comments

• Options
    edited August 7, 2013
    laslo wrote: »
    I do not see the tool bar and the wrench tool on some of the computers that I have using the Internet Explorer browser. One is running IE 9 and the other running IE 10. Can someone help me with this?
    UPDATE: When I am in Organizer, next to the Settings Button there are 5 boxes that are empty. When I hover over each box with my mouse then I see View Edit Publish Download and Delete individually. When I remove the mouse then I am left with empty boxes without the words or icons.
  • Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,238 moderator
    edited August 7, 2013
    This is a long shot but have you tried a different browser? I'd recommend Firefox or Chrome.
    Another thing you could try is clearing the browser cache.

--- Denise
  • Options
    edited August 7, 2013
    laslo wrote: »
    This is a long shot but have you tried a different browser? I'd recommend Firefox or Chrome.
    Another thing you could try is clearing the browser cache.

--- Denise
    It works with Firefox and with earlier version of IE but does not seem to work with IE9 or IE10. I do not want to switch browsers just because SmugMug does not work with it. I wondering if this is only my issue or if others have had this problem. The buttons seem to be there, but they are empty squares.
  • Options
    WiscoFrankWiscoFrank Registered Users Posts: 161 Major grins
    edited August 7, 2013
    Works with IE10 for me.
  • Options
    edited August 7, 2013
    WiscoFrank wrote: »
    Works with IE10 for me.
    Thanks Frank. I am missing them. They are supposed to be Icons. Eyeball, wrench trash can etc. All I have is empty boxes. I have 2 work computers that it is doing the same thing on. It must have something to do with the IE settings?
  • Options
    WiscoFrankWiscoFrank Registered Users Posts: 161 Major grins
    edited August 7, 2013
    Only thing I can think of is what Denise mentioned which is to clear the cache. That being said I have managed to get IE into a state at work that required me to reset IE to defaults, can't remember where that is but in the settings somewhere. You do loose things like proxy settings, etc. so you need to record those before doing it.

Can't think of anything else to suggest.