Options

Site Disappears??

ghostwindsghostwinds Registered Users Posts: 75 Big grins
edited August 8, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
I was working on my new site just fine....adeed a HTML box in my footer to put my copyright. Now as soon as I hit cusiomize site - my entire site goes freaking BLANK - just a header and a footer....i cant do anything......please help...... ghostwinds.com
Thank You!

Crystal
www.ghostwinds.com

Comments

• Options
    edited August 8, 2013
    anyone???? site is still blank.......
    Thank You!

Crystal
    www.ghostwinds.com
  • Options
    edited August 8, 2013
    it will let me choose a new site design and then go back in and edit the old one that way but I can not actively work on my design and choose cusomize site ...goes blank....
    Thank You!

Crystal
    www.ghostwinds.com
  • Options
    edited August 8, 2013
    ok i went in that wasy and removed the html i put in the footer and now its ok....so i guess i cant put html in the footer......
    Thank You!

Crystal
    www.ghostwinds.com
  • Options
    FergusonFerguson Registered Users Posts: 1,339 Major grins
    edited August 8, 2013
    ghostwinds wrote: »
    ok i went in that wasy and removed the html i put in the footer and now its ok....so i guess i cant put html in the footer......

I don't have much to help you with why it didn't work, but you certainly can put HTML in the footer. My site has it on the right if you want to see (the login/logout depending is in an HTML box).

Perhaps some malformed HTML? Perhaps add it with no content or something simple like text in a pair of P's?

Sorry, I know "it works for me" is not all that helpful, but it's not broken in general for the footer.