Options

Nav Bar drop down question

TammyGPhotoTammyGPhoto Registered Users Posts: 153 Major grins
edited August 8, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
i added a drop down for my portfolio in the nav bar but it seems there are too many and it runs off the page..and you can't scroll the page down to see them..i have my menu on the left sidebar...any suggestions to see them all?

Comments

• Options
    snakeey11snakeey11 Registered Users Posts: 88 SmugMug Employee
    edited August 8, 2013
    i added a drop down for my portfolio in the nav bar but it seems there are too many and it runs off the page..and you can't scroll the page down to see them..i have my menu on the left sidebar...any suggestions to see them all?

This is a known issue that will be fixed as soon as possible.

-Mike
    SmugMug Sorcerer
    (and an avid landscape photographer - view my website)
  • Options
    einateinat Registered Users Posts: 193 Major grins
    edited August 8, 2013

If your sidebar is pinned, try un-pinning it and see how it looks.
    But this is not an ideal solution, I have a long one too (one of my folders has 20 galleries) and when I expand it, the side bar sort of floats above the footer. My nav bar is accorion style.

4 support heroes tried to help but gave me irrelevant answers. The 5th one said that this is how things are, she'll pass it along, maybe it is by design and maybe a bug.