Gallery Thumbnail

Len SLen S Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited August 8, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
I am using the Smugmug style gallery and I would like to have the thumbnails a bit larger as the look really small and it is hard to see the images.

Comments

• Len SLen S Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited August 7, 2013
    Never mind. I t is working now.
  • Mike55YUMike55YU Registered Users Posts: 7 Big grins
    edited August 8, 2013
    How did you do it?
  • sarahksarahk Registered Users Posts: 110 Major grins
    edited August 8, 2013
    I find the thumbnails too small in the Smugmug style gallery. Were you able to make them larger? I ended up switching over to collage landscape. I love that view now, but I'd still like the images to be bigger...
  • sylviasylvia Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
    edited August 8, 2013
    sarahk wrote: »
    I find the thumbnails too small in the Smugmug style gallery. Were you able to make them larger? I ended up switching over to collage landscape. I love that view now, but I'd still like the images to be bigger...

I wanted them bigger as well, and didn't know how. But in customize, all galleries, layout, I changed the margin settings to 90 px, a number I randomly chose and on first try it made them exactly the size I wanted. There's probably a better way. But this worked for me.
  • sarahksarahk Registered Users Posts: 110 Major grins
    edited August 8, 2013
    My side margins are set to 0, if I change them to 90, it makes the thumbnails even smaller (in the Smugmug style). In collage landscape, it just makes the margins bigger, but the image sizes stay the same -- or rather, they keep randomly changing sizes just like they always do. But, that is intended apparently.
  • Sir_EagleSir_Eagle Registered Users Posts: 137 Major grins
    edited August 8, 2013
    sarahk wrote: »
    Same here, switched to collage landscape and love it, but still want them to be bigger.