Mobile specific or excluded customisations

RichmondImageRichmondImage Registered Users Posts: 65 Big grins
edited August 9, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
I have a couple of mods I want to make to my site that I would like to only apply to the mobile layout. Or conversely I could do this for the desktop site and exclude them from mobile. Any idea of how to change elements that are device specific?

Comments

• sarahksarahk Registered Users Posts: 110 Major grins
    edited August 8, 2013
    I had a similar question I posted last night, but have not gotten any responses yet: http://dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=238146

Hopefully, someone comes along soon!
  • Jingle ImagesJingle Images Registered Users Posts: 212 Major grins
    edited August 8, 2013
    I have a couple of mods I want to make to my site that I would like to only apply to the mobile layout. Or conversely I could do this for the desktop site and exclude them from mobile. Any idea of how to change elements that are device specific?

some code would look like this
    It just depends on what you want to adj.

@media only screen and (max-width: 640px)
    .sm-page-widget .sm-page-widget-content {

}

.sm-tiles-grid.sm-tiles-col-4 .sm-tile-wrapper, .sm-tiles-column-organic.sm-tiles-col-3 .sm-tiles-column

.sm-tiles-grid.sm-tiles-col-4 .sm-tile-wrapper, .sm-tiles-column-organic.sm-tiles-col-4 .sm-tiles-column

.sm-tiles-grid.sm-tiles-col-4 .sm-tile-wrapper, .sm-tiles-column-organic.sm-tiles-col-5 .sm-tiles-column
    .sm-gallery-mobile .sm-gallery-header
  • RichmondImageRichmondImage Registered Users Posts: 65 Big grins
    edited August 9, 2013
    What I was looking to do was change the font Color in my nav menu. That and change body and headed font sizes