Options

Sharegroups

ldlvldlv Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
edited August 10, 2013 in Bug Reporting
When I send a Sharegrou's link to someone. They see alle the gallery but a big "UNLISTED" tag is written over every gallery. My frinds don't need to see this.

Comments

• Options
    bobbyherobobbyhero Registered Users Posts: 207 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2013
    You could make the Galleries password protected, instead of Unlisted, which would solve this issue.
  • Options
    rodrigj3rodrigj3 Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited August 1, 2013
    bobbyhero wrote: »
    You could make the Galleries password protected, instead of Unlisted, which would solve this issue.

Any other work around? I would rather not have my friends deal with passwords.
  • Options
    rodrigj3rodrigj3 Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited August 1, 2013
    It would also be nice for the ability to choose the info style (titles) on the sharegroups galleries. I noticed the titles of the galleries in the sharegroup to appear as a bottom bar and I would really like the titles to appear under the gallery. Any chance of that option to become available?
  • Options
    edited August 2, 2013
    Passwords is not an option, I have 6 sharegroups... many of the Gallery are in more than one sharegroup... Can't you juste hite the "unlisted" label when the user is not the owner of the gallery?
  • Options
    girardimagesgirardimages Registered Users Posts: 78 Big grins
    edited August 4, 2013
    I thought the point of sharegroups is that if you had the link to it, then it didn't matter if they were private. Do sharegroups no longer function the same way?
    Thanks,

J.Girard
    www.girardimages.com

• Options
    edited August 4, 2013
    No, sharegroups work wells. The only thing I don't like is that the people using the link sees "unlisted" on the thumbnails of the galleries. I think that only me should see this.

This is only a small problem...
  • Options
    paulbrockpaulbrock Registered Users Posts: 515 Major grins
    edited August 5, 2013
    anyone else getting a big line of text "Share these photos:......" at the top of their sharegroups galleries? Can't see any way to edit or remove it...
    i-Prk5Kbs-M.png
  • Options
    afxafx Registered Users Posts: 102 Major grins
    edited August 10, 2013
    paulbrock wrote: »
    anyone else getting a big line of text "Share these photos:......" at the top of their sharegroups galleries? Can't see any way to edit or remove it...

I only see this wen I am logged in at my account. The regular viewers do not see this.

cheers
    afx