Options

Slideshow Content

DBRDBR Registered Users Posts: 145 Major grins
edited August 11, 2013 in SmugMug Support
I'd like to put a slideshow in a folder hierarchy, and allow it to cycle through all the images in the hierarchy below it. Is there a way to do this?

I guess that for each hierarchy, I could embed keywords in the images, and select using those. However, that does not seem maintainable or elegant. Is there a better way?

Thanks!

David

Comments

• Options
    southeasternphotographysoutheasternphotography Registered Users Posts: 647 Major grins
    edited August 10, 2013
    You probably want to ask for random selections while you are at it. What we have now is SO BORING that every time you enter the current slideshow, you see the same images in the same order!!! Most folks will quit the slideshow rapidly after coming a few times.
  • Options
    DBRDBR Registered Users Posts: 145 Major grins
    edited August 11, 2013
    You probably want to ask for random selections while you are at it. What we have now is SO BORING that every time you enter the current slideshow, you see the same images in the same order!!! Most folks will quit the slideshow rapidly after coming a few times.

Yes. I'd really like to be able to specify a folder, and have the slideshow play slides from all the galleries under that folder in a random changing order.
  • Options
    AceCo55AceCo55 Registered Users Posts: 950 Major grins
    edited August 11, 2013
    +1
    My opinion does not necessarily make it true. What you do with my opinion is entirely up to you.
    www.acecootephotography.com