Options

make custom links for image boxes freely definable

leronelerone Registered Users Posts: 22 Big grins
edited August 11, 2013 in SmugMug Feature Requests
currently custom links from image boxes (and other content boxes?) are restricted to "open in a new window".
the options given currently are restricted to 2 possible scenarios: they either lead to the galleries of the image used (with a choice in kind of display), or they lead to a new page/new window if you put in a self-chosen, custom URL)

– that means it is not possible – amongst all the great/flexible customization options – to get a self-picked and customizable image with a freely customizable link, i.e. one where I can link freely *within* my SmugMug-site.

the request would be simple: make the links from content-/image-boxes definable with simple html code (to define the link-target freely); or give at least an option to link freely within the SmugMug-site.

Comments

• Options
    phaserbeamphaserbeam Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
    edited August 11, 2013
    lerone wrote: »
    the request would be simple: make the links from content-/image-boxes definable with simple html code (to define the link-target freely); or give at least an option to link freely within the SmugMug-site.

+1

I placed five photos on my website but i want to link them to specific folders, not to that gallery the photo was taken from.

If i select "Go to URL" then the linked folder will open in a new window. :cry

Please allow "Page i Choose" from the content-/image-boxes thumb.gif