Options

Pregnancy - tried something else

D3SshooterD3Sshooter Registered Users Posts: 1,187 Major grins
edited August 14, 2013 in People
Not really my thing, most pictures that I need to take of pregnant ladies tend to be very standard, however I always try to make it unique. By doing so, I lose myself sometimes and I rouen a fairly OK picture. This one is such a picture that I like, but might be totally of.
So please give me some honest critique . Much appreciated.
i-LhKwJM6-X2.jpg
A photographer without a style, is like a pub without beer

Comments

• Options
    HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited August 12, 2013
    I like this perspective.
  • Options
    FlyNavyFlyNavy Registered Users Posts: 1,350 Major grins
    edited August 12, 2013
  • Options
    Gaby617Gaby617 Registered Users Posts: 218 Major grins
    edited August 13, 2013
    I actually like it. First thing that came to mind when viewing it was seeing it hung on a wall, might be the black frame giving me that impression. It subjects the maternity and not the mom which is pretty nice.
  • Options
    divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited August 13, 2013
    I really like this DS - nothing to add. The unusual angle and conversion are just lovely, and it is a classy and artistic take on a pregnancy shot. I'd have been delighted to have something like this to mark the experience (as it was, I had only ONE picture of me when I was pg... which was on my driver's licence, and thus vanished into the ether when the licence was renewed!!)
  • Options
    edited August 13, 2013
    Thanks everybody for the comments and your views. I just showed it to the couple and they loved it as well. But then again, you never know if it is for real or politeness . But with your confirmation it gives me a good feeling. TXS again
  • Options
    JaimorJaimor Registered Users Posts: 26 Big grins
    edited August 13, 2013
    I really like this and I don't normally like pregnancy photography. This perspective is really unique and I think it is something I actually wouldn't mind on the wall. I keep trying to picture how this shot would look with the father's hand also involved. Not sure if it would have worked out quite the same though. Nice work!
  • Options
    edited August 14, 2013
    Thanks Jaimor, I do have a simular shot with both hands.