Options

rotating gallery "cover photos" on homepage

squirl033squirl033 Registered Users Posts: 1,230 Major grins
edited August 14, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
i think i've finally got my new site into a usable configuration, with MOST of what i want. i do have one question, though... on my old site, every time i went back to the home page, the "cover photo" for each gallery changed, so that it was never the same twice in a row. is there a quick and easy way to set this up, so that each time i - or a visitor - go back to the home page, the gallery cover photos are different?
~ Rocky
"Out where the rivers like to run, I stand alone, and take back something worth remembering..."
Three Dog Night

www.northwestnaturalimagery.com

Comments

• Options
    anglotexiananglotexian Registered Users Posts: 40 Big grins
    edited August 13, 2013
    I used that feature on some of my legacy galleries too, but have not found a way to implement it on the NEW Smugmug. Shame!

Anybody?
  • Options
    AceCo55AceCo55 Registered Users Posts: 950 Major grins
    edited August 14, 2013
    A number of threads have been asking for this - no solution at present.
    You might want to add to this feature request: http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=237194

Winston ... I'm so glad you are getting your website nearer to what you want. thumb.gif
    I was at the same level of frustration as you were. I'm getting there, learning something new every day.
    Like you, I have my site functioning OK. Has a few issues that I will put up with for the moment and will tackle them later.
    My opinion does not necessarily make it true. What you do with my opinion is entirely up to you.
    www.acecootephotography.com