Options

Download All Bug

wegotitwegotit Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
edited August 15, 2013 in Bug Reporting
There seems to be a bug with the "download all" function once smugmug has created a mail with the download link

if you would need another link (i.e. if you have deleted the first mail) smugmug won't create another mail with a link but download the gallery to your desktop

Comments

• Options
    zacHer0zacHer0 Registered Users Posts: 655 Major grins
    edited August 13, 2013
    This is not a bug, it is intended behavior. The download link we create is valid for 14 days so once that time has elapsed you can go back into the account and request a new download link. If you need the link please check the "trash" in your email account or send an email to the help desk and we can get the link for you.
    Zac Williams
    Support Hero
  • Options
    wegotitwegotit Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
    edited August 14, 2013
    This is not a bug, it is intended behavior. The download link we create is valid for 14 days so once that time has elapsed you can go back into the account and request a new download link. If you need the link please check the "trash" in your email account or send an email to the help desk and we can get the link for you.

thanks 4 the info - didn't know that...
  • Options
    rjdesqrjdesq Registered Users Posts: 61 Big grins
    edited August 15, 2013
    Well, I clicked the download gallery button in new Smugmug six hours ago (on a gallery with 51 images) and I still haven't received an email. Matter of fact the gallery is still displaying the following text:

Your download is being created!

This could take a while depending on the size of the gallery, so you might want to go make yourself a nice cup of tea.

Download links will be displayed here as soon as they're ready. We'll also send you an email, so feel free to click the "Done" button if you'd rather get on with your day.

Please investigate.