Options

Date search returns small number of thumbs per page

southeasternphotographysoutheasternphotography Registered Users Posts: 647 Major grins
edited August 18, 2013 in SmugMug Feature Requests
I searched for this and did not find it, thus, How come the Date Search gives so few thumbs per page. Doesn't matter stretching the screen or not. Can't we get a full "normal" size window of thumbs? See below:

Comments

• Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,011 Major grins
    edited August 18, 2013
    They need to fix this, it's set to the old Smugmug Small style.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    southeasternphotographysoutheasternphotography Registered Users Posts: 647 Major grins
    edited August 18, 2013
    I did this as a Feature Request....maybe it should be moved to BUG Report?!
  • Options
    edited August 18, 2013
    OOPS! I went back into customize and to the layout page. Guess it had a default set for FIXED size. Changed to STRETCHY and FILL HEIGHT to ON (which by default was off). Now I get bigger thumbs and photograph. My current problem is my site is only showing 16 thumbs at a time which makes it look like there are only 16 images if folks don't notice the number of pages. It isn't just not showing the remaining thumbs, the next pages always start with the "next" image.
  • Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,011 Major grins
    edited August 18, 2013
    OOPS! I went back into customize and to the layout page. Guess it had a default set for FIXED size. Changed to STRETCHY and FILL HEIGHT to ON (which by default was off). Now I get bigger thumbs and photograph. My current problem is my site is only showing 16 thumbs at a time which makes it look like there are only 16 images if folks don't notice the number of pages. It isn't just not showing the remaining thumbs, the next pages always start with the "next" image.
    For the date pages I changed under layout the page to stretchy from fixed and it's all ok now.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog