Options

My gallery is not searchable

rktoddrktodd Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited November 1, 2005 in SmugMug Support
I have a gallery (Indiana Fall Colors) that will not come up in search. I have keywords in the pictures and in the gallery and I've tried combinations of keywords and no keywords in pics and gallery. I have other galleries and pictures that are searchable. These galleries are located at www.toddstudio.smugmug.com Non of the galleries I'm searching for are private or passworded. What am I doing wrong?

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 31, 2005
    rktodd wrote:
    I have a gallery (Indiana Fall Colors) that will not come up in search. I have keywords in the pictures and in the gallery and I've tried combinations of keywords and no keywords in pics and gallery. I have other galleries and pictures that are searchable. These galleries are located at www.toddstudio.smugmug.com Non of the galleries I'm searching for are private or passworded. What am I doing wrong?

wave.gif Hi there, rktodd, in this gallery I only find the keyword "fall" on your photos. Using the smugmug search for "fall" there are gobs and gobs of photos that show up. I tried searching for some of your other galleries, like Red Storm, and of course I find them :D

You should try adding some more keywords, like maybe "Indiana" ... I'm sure your photos are in teh search results but there are just so many.

Hope this helps,

Andy
  • Options
    rktoddrktodd Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited November 1, 2005
    andy wrote:
    wave.gif Hi there, rktodd, in this gallery I only find the keyword "fall" on your photos. Using the smugmug search for "fall" there are gobs and gobs of photos that show up. I tried searching for some of your other galleries, like Red Storm, and of course I find them :D

You should try adding some more keywords, like maybe "Indiana" ... I'm sure your photos are in teh search results but there are just so many.

Hope this helps,

Andy

Thanks for your reply Andy. I have had as many as 4 keywords in my photos and galleries, and I looked through about 80-90 gallery names and didn't come across mine. I guess I'm wondering why the gallery doesn't show up in the list of galleries when I search. I'll try again with more keywords. Thanks again, rktodd