Options

Can't save edited theme

EiboJeddahEiboJeddah Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
edited August 19, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
Hello,

In the beginning I would like to thank Smumug team for the great changes and yes I'm one of those who are totally in love with the new site. However, I've been trying almost everything before publishing the new look to my visitors but I just can't figure out why can't I save changes to any of the existing new themes.

I don't want to create something starting from scratch at this point, I'd rather slightly modify one of the existing new themes to fit my style.

I tried changing the background image for some themes but I just can't save it, it says please insert a name to your theme, I try inserting a unique name but it just won't save!

To walk around the issue, I tried choosing one of the themes with a background that suites my style, but for the same reason or maybe another I can't save it either after changing the opacity of the left side bar.

Am I doing something wrong or is it just impossible to save a theme as a new one? Why can't I simply choose a theme and change it's background to a photo in the smugmug library? Shall I just ignore all the default themes and create my own?

Site: www.Eibo-Photography.com (currently having the old style)
User: Pro
Browser: Tried ie, Chrome and Safari

Much appreciated,
Eibo

Comments

• Options
    brandofamilybrandofamily Registered Users Posts: 2,013 Major grins
    edited August 19, 2013
    I think you have to name it before making any changes... you also must change the background image.