Options

Is there a new theme that looks like the old Smugmug?

manboumanbou Registered Users Posts: 105 Major grins
edited August 19, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
Sorry if this has been asked... didn't see it in the thread list.

I have switched over to one of the new themes, but what I am really missing is the ability to see a bunch of thumbnails of my photos, with one of them displayed at a large size. You know, like the old "classic" Smugmug, with the thumbnails on the left and a single larger photo on the right.

I have checked the new themes, but can't seem to find one that offers this type of layout. Is there such a theme, or is there some other way to have my galleries show a lot of thumbnails and one large photo at a time?

Thanks,
manbou
"[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Photography is often finding something cool and taking a picture of it."[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] -- Ken Rockwell[/FONT]

Comments

• Options
    edited August 19, 2013
    Okay, I have now found this thread:

http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=238963&highlight=thumbnails

However, it didn't really answer the question.

I wants mah thumbnails! What's the best way to get them in a "new Smugmug" gallery?
    "[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Photography is often finding something cool and taking a picture of it."[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] -- Ken Rockwell[/FONT]
  • Options
    ceasleyceasley Registered Users Posts: 96 Big grins
    edited August 19, 2013
    Look at your tool bar. Choose Customize - Customize Site and then Settings in the green at the top. You can choose SmugMug for Gallery Style to get the old thumbnail view.
    Colleen Easley

Visit my website

Photography is my vehicle for discovery!
  • Options
    steveLsteveL Registered Users Posts: 85 Big grins
    edited August 19, 2013
    I think the "Sophie" theme worked well for something pretty close to the original SmugMug without having to do a whole lot of customizing.
  • Options
    edited August 19, 2013
    Answering my own question, it seems that ISIS is the new template I was looking for!
  • Options
    edited August 19, 2013
    Thanks also to ceasley and steveL, whose responses I didn't see before posting my previous message because I didn't refresh the page!