Options

Home Page Slideshow Image Alignment

OmniSourceImagesOmniSourceImages Registered Users Posts: 7 Big grins
edited August 20, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
Hi everyone,

Just looking for some simple CSS to align the images in my home page slide show along the top edge of the container (instead of the vertical center).

Referring to the NEW SmugMug designs of course...

Thanks!
~Greg
http://www.omnisourceimages.com

Comments

• Options
    aschendelaschendel Registered Users Posts: 283 Major grins
    edited August 19, 2013
    I don't think you'll need CSS for this. What l did was pretty much just work on the margins and dimensions of the homepage layout (under Theme when you have the Homepage highlighted) and the slideshow settings.

Have you unveiled yet? And what theme are you working with?

Thanks,

Andy
  • Options
    OmniSourceImagesOmniSourceImages Registered Users Posts: 7 Big grins
    edited August 19, 2013
    Hi Andy! I haven't unveiled anything yet because I was one of those customers who got put on hold until today. At any rate, I tried adjusting every available dimension and margin, but the home page slideshow images (within the container itself) are always centered vertically. I want the top edge of every image to be locked to the top edge of the container. Pretty sure this has to be done with CSS. Still looking for a solution...

Thanks!
    ~Greg
  • Options
    edited August 19, 2013
    Well, I was able to create a page with a fixed-height slideshow in a stretchy layout, set to Fill Height, with a footer and it stayed at the top without any special css. What's the height of your slideshow set to?

http://aschendel.smugmug.com/Testing-Things-2/n-CwZbT

Andy
  • Options
    edited August 20, 2013
    Greg, I just started over with a new copy of Sierra and after setting the margins of everything to 0 and making sure the containers had Fill Height enabled, etc. I noticed that on the Homepage Layout there was a default Top Margin of 190px. I switched that to 0 and my slideshow popped up to the top. See if you already adjusted that..

Andy