Options

Home page help needed....NOT slide show related! LOL!

ButlerkidButlerkid Registered Users Posts: 260 Major grins
edited August 20, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
I've got a couple of anomalies on my Homepage.....I'd sure appreciate some help.

1. Site Level: On the both the upper menu and the left side menu I have adjusted the top margin to lower the text. It appears to work on all pages except for the Homepage. Thoughts on how to get the Homepage to reflect the adjusted margins?

2. At the site level, I have added a small fleur de lys photo on the left side. However, on the Homepage it is showing up differently. How do I exclude any CSS on the Homepage from affecting this image? It shows up fine on my other site pages.

Thanks so much!

Comments

• Options
    thenickdudethenickdude Registered Users Posts: 1,302 Major grins
    edited August 19, 2013
    You've currently got this CSS in a CSS block on your homepage which needs removed (it's designed to round single photo blocks like the photo on the left side):
    .sm-tile-single.sm-tiles-uncropped .sm-image {
    border-radius: 55px;
    box-shadow: -6px 5px 10px #000;
    max-width: 95%;
    }

• Options
    edited August 19, 2013
    Thank you so very, very much!

I deleted the section you identified (WHY does SM run everything together?????) and was able to fix both my Homepage and the Slide show page!

WooHOOOOO!

Any thoughts on my spacing problem?

I've also submitted this question to SM help......hopefully they can figure it out.
  • Options
    edited August 20, 2013
    Still looking for ideas on why setting margins at the Site level for my Title and menu containers does not work on the Homepage and the slideshow page - yet works on folder/gallery and image pages.

Thanks!