Options

Wufoo content block is now available

SheafSheaf Registered Users, SmugMug Product Team Posts: 775 SmugMug Employee
edited August 20, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
We just shipped a new content block, allowing you to use your Wufoo forms by simply inputting the Shortlink URL Wufoo provides.
SmugMug Product Manager

Comments

• Options
    TimmyTimmy Registered Users Posts: 27 Big grins
    edited August 12, 2013
    Awesome! Works great.
  • Options
    ko04ko04 Registered Users Posts: 370 Major grins
    edited August 12, 2013
    Sheaf wrote: »
    We just shipped a new content block, allowing you to use your Wufoo forms by simply inputting the Shortlink URL Wufoo provides.

Jot form next maybe mwink.gif. Thank you for doing this smugmug at least we have wufoo as an option now.
  • Options
    edited August 12, 2013
    ko04 wrote: »
    Jot form next maybe mwink.gif. Thank you for doing this smugmug at least we have wufoo as an option now.

I'm not familiar with JotForm. What benefits does it have over Wufoo?
    SmugMug Product Manager
  • Options
    ko04ko04 Registered Users Posts: 370 Major grins
    edited August 12, 2013

There are so many better forms on there and their customizations and features are a lot better i think than wufoo. Also when a client submits with wufoo it would say something like "thank you for using wufoo" and jotforms doesn't do that. You can check out my jotform here http://www.k-ophotography.com/Other/Contact/21670413_TSQGZC I'm still on legacy. The only thing is that I can't seem to find a way to implement them without using Iframes and since Smugmug isn't currently allowing them I'm not sure what you guys would do. Anyways check it out I was told about jotform when I was customizing my old sm by an smugmug hero
  • Options
    pipercreekphotographypipercreekphotography Registered Users Posts: 83 Big grins
    edited August 13, 2013
    ko04 wrote: »
    There are so many better forms on there and their customizations and features are a lot better i think than wufoo. Also when a client submits with wufoo it would say something like "thank you for using wufoo" and jotforms doesn't do that. You can check out my jotform here http://www.k-ophotography.com/Other/Contact/21670413_TSQGZC I'm still on legacy. The only thing is that I can't seem to find a way to implement them without using Iframes and since Smugmug isn't currently allowing them I'm not sure what you guys would do. Anyways check it out I was told about jotform when I was customizing my old sm by an smugmug hero

100% agreed. I can customize my jotform to match my site. I love jotform. Used woofu once...that's it, just once. Jotform sold me immediately. Please SM get jotform on here soon.
  • Options
    jfilerjfiler Registered Users Posts: 42 Big grins
    edited August 13, 2013
    Adobe Form Central is Great

Adobe Forms Central allows more control over the fonts and other items than what I find in Wufoo and Jotform. I think their payment fields are better as well. I set it up with a link on an image (see Purchasing page) but don't know if you can build it in the way you do with Wufoo. You have to pay with any of them to have payment integration.

Wufoo: $129, 10 forms, 500 submissions per month
    Jotform: $119, Unlimited forms, 1,000 submissions per month
    Adobe: $143, Unlimited forms, 5,000 submissions per form

Also, I tried adding the Wufoo Form block (see Purchasing-Test Form) but the text is grayed out. I don't know if that has to do with the background or what. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Joe Filer
    www.photographsbynature.com
  • Options
    edited August 13, 2013
    jfiler wrote: »
    Also, I tried adding the Wufoo Form block (see Purchasing-Test Form) but the text is grayed out. I don't know if that has to do with the background or what. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Customizations of typography, colors, etc. is all done on the Wufoo side. In your Form Manager, just create a new theme and change the aspects you care about. http://help.wufoo.com/articles/en_US/SurveyMonkeyArticleType/Theme-Designer
    SmugMug Product Manager
  • Options
    jfilerjfiler Registered Users Posts: 42 Big grins
    edited August 13, 2013
    Customizations of typography, colors, etc. is all done on the Wufoo side. In your Form Manager, just create a new theme and change the aspects you care about. http://help.wufoo.com/articles/en_US/SurveyMonkeyArticleType/Theme-Designer

Thanks, fixed the theme background and that fixed the problem.

Joe Filer
    www.photographsbynature.com
  • Options
    brandofamilybrandofamily Registered Users Posts: 2,013 Major grins
    edited August 13, 2013

Any idea why the edges of my form are being cut off? I'm not live, but if you look at my legacy page:
    http://www.brandolinoimaging.com/gallery/1081632

you will see black outside the text and a double border. Both are gone when I use the Wufoo box in NEW SM.ne_nau.gif
  • Options
    brandofamilybrandofamily Registered Users Posts: 2,013 Major grins
    edited August 14, 2013
    wilkeslg wrote: »
    Can you give a little more detail as to what you mean? I have a contact form through Woofu that I have been trying to get to work but had previously been unsuccessful. Has that been fixed now?

Log into your Wufoo account. Find your form and click "code." On that page you should see boxes for a variety of code types. The top one (I think) says "Shortlink URL" or something to that effect. Copy it.

Go to your contact page on your NEW SM.
    Click to edit the page. Under the "Social" link in the content boxt you will see "Wufoo."
    Drag a Wufoo box onto the page. It will ask for the "Shortlink URL." Paste it in and click done.
  • Options
    johnny6915johnny6915 Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited August 14, 2013
    How about Google Forms???
    Is it possible to do the same for Google Forms?
    Thanks,
    Johnny
    www.studio-616.com
  • Options
    printergirlprintergirl Registered Users Posts: 308 Major grins
    edited August 20, 2013
    Thank you! Was able to move my Wufoo contact form off my blog and back to my site where it belongs! :)
    ~ Nora

WebsiteBlogFacebookTwitter