Options

T-shirts for business?

photodad1photodad1 Registered Users Posts: 566 Major grins
edited August 23, 2013 in Mind Your Own Business
I take photos at high school sports events and was looking to a have some t-shirts made with my website on the back and logo on the front for me to where when I'm on the sideline. Does any know of a website where I can go, upload my logo and have a few t-shirts made? Every place in town will only print a minimum order of 10-12 t-shirts.

Comments

• Options
    AceCo55AceCo55 Registered Users Posts: 950 Major grins
    edited August 20, 2013
    I know VistaPrint do single runs. They have T-shirts and embroidered collared types. Embroidery can't handle gradients though - just solid colours.
    You would need to check quality and decide if worth it.
    I looked into embroidered clothing here in Australia - the first time set up costs for the thread counts is very expensive when you only want 1 or 2 items.
    My opinion does not necessarily make it true. What you do with my opinion is entirely up to you.
    www.acecootephotography.com
  • Options
    jarboedoggartjarboedoggart Registered Users Posts: 270 Major grins
    edited August 22, 2013
    AceCo55 wrote: »
    I know VistaPrint do single runs. They have T-shirts and embroidered collared types. Embroidery can't handle gradients though - just solid colours.
    You would need to check quality and decide if worth it.
    I looked into embroidered clothing here in Australia - the first time set up costs for the thread counts is very expensive when you only want 1 or 2 items.

have had good luck with the quaility at zazzle.com. they will do just one shirt.
    -Nate
    Jarboe Doggart Photography - jarboedoggart.com
  • Options
    SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2013