Options

Been busy with backyard garden

anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
edited August 25, 2013 in People
So I finally got around to finishing the last part of our backyard that looked like hell. Thought I'd share a quick photo of the new patio and garden area to see what you guys think. :wink

jen-1-X3.jpg
"I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site

Comments

• Options
    D3SshooterD3Sshooter Registered Users Posts: 1,187 Major grins
    edited August 14, 2013
    Well I think that you should take care of your garden iloveyou.gif What I see is nice posed young lady in a well kept environment. The colors are fresh and the swinging path does it real well. Maybe the hightlights in the greens are a bit to hot but besides that a nice picture.

You do have green fingers rolleyes1.gif
    A photographer without a style, is like a pub without beer
  • Options
    QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2013
    lol..yeah nice back yard!
    D700, D600
    14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
    http://www.danielkimphotography.com
  • Options
    michaelglennmichaelglenn Registered Users Posts: 442 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2013
    I wish my backyard grew babes too! Laughing.gif. Nice shot Alex :D
    wedding portfolio michaelglennphoto.com
    fashion portfolio michaelglennfashion.com
  • Options
    sweet carolinesweet caroline Registered Users Posts: 1,589 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2013
    Will you come fix up my backyard? I have one decent area for photos that has a woodsy look, but I also want an area that has more of a maintained garden look. Your wife is gorgeous, as always.
  • Options
    DonFischerDonFischer Registered Users Posts: 128 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2013
    What garden?
  • Options
    divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2013
    :giggle thumb.gifbowdown.gif
  • Options
    HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited August 18, 2013
    What exactly were you gardening.......nah, I can't say the rest of what I was thinking. Nice work.
  • Options
    BilsenBilsen Registered Users Posts: 2,143 Major grins
    edited August 19, 2013
    Beautifully done as always Alex. Is there a garden somewhere in that image??mwink.gif
    Bilsen (the artist formerly known as John Galt NY)
    Canon 600D; Canon 1D Mk2;
    24-105 f4L IS; 70-200 f4L IS; 50mm 1.4; 28-75 f2.8; 55-250 IS; 580EX & (2) 430EX Flash,
    Model Galleries: http://bilsen.zenfolio.com/
    Everything Else: www.pbase.com/bilsen
  • Options
    anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited August 20, 2013
    HAHA. I knew you guys would all love my backyard. Joking aside, I haven't been doing much shooting lately. Just been so busy with real life. My day job has been crazy busy. Completed a major project I was managing... had a couple 18 hour days. Crazy stuff. Then I had the backyard thing to keep me sane. Now things are settling down and I can start shooting again. Have a few clients lined up here in the next couple weeks so I should have stuff to share.

BTW, my wife just turned 40 on Wednesday. I threw her a surprise party on Saturday. She had no clue. HAHA. Had a great time.

And not to brag but doesn't she look amazing for 40? She insists she has another 6 pounds to lose but as I always tell her, Cuban men like their women to have a little bit of robustness to them. Laughing.gif
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site
  • Options
    AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited August 25, 2013
    HAHA. I knew you guys would all love my backyard. Joking aside, I haven't been doing much shooting lately. Just been so busy with real life. My day job has been crazy busy. Completed a major project I was managing... had a couple 18 hour days. Crazy stuff. Then I had the backyard thing to keep me sane. Now things are settling down and I can start shooting again. Have a few clients lined up here in the next couple weeks so I should have stuff to share.

BTW, my wife just turned 40 on Wednesday. I threw her a surprise party on Saturday. She had no clue. HAHA. Had a great time.

And not to brag but doesn't she look amazing for 40? She insists she has another 6 pounds to lose but as I always tell her, Cuban men like their women to have a little bit of robustness to them. Laughing.gif

40?!?!?!?! DANG!!!!! She's sure one heck of a beauty! And yeah .... the backyard is nice too .... (it actually really does look pretty) :D