Options

Filename display in thumbnail view

signolsignol Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited August 27, 2013 in Bug Reporting
hi -
Under Gallery Settings area, there's a feature called Show Filenames. When i have this option ON, i see the filename displayed in detail view of an image. However, in thumbnail view of the gallery, when mouse over one of the thumb images, the system displays a random generated code which is useless for human purpose. I expect to see the system to display my file name instead of some random code.

thank you.
Steven

Comments

• Options
    moirainemoiraine Registered Users Posts: 123 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2013
    Can you provide a link to one of these galleries please?
  • Options
    ablichterablichter Registered Users Posts: 294 Major grins
    edited August 24, 2013
    moiraine wrote: »
    Can you provide a link to one of these galleries please?

This might help -> http://joerglingnau.smugmug.com/Animals/Insects/Dragonflies/ even when I got different results. When in gallery view and hover over a thumb, the filename is shown. When there is a caption, filename is not shown (last image).

In lightbox mode no filenames at all are shown, but title an caption (if the caption is there).
  • Options
    moirainemoiraine Registered Users Posts: 123 Major grins
    edited August 27, 2013
    A fix for the "random generated code" issue has just been pushed. Please let us know if there are more issues around that. (I'm aware of the caption+filename request that's floating around, but I'm currently not aware as to the status of that particular issue)