Options

Can't get folder to point to galleries

capture14capture14 Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited August 28, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
I'm in the middle of trying to convert one of our sites to the new smugmug.

tourdepink.smugmug.com

I'm struggling right now with the whole folder/page/gallery deal. I've got the folders set up with galleries in the organize portion how I want them, but when navigating the folders on the site the last folder where the galleries should be is empty. It seems like the folder is not pointing to the galleries properly and for the life of me I can't figure out how to do this.

Comments

• Options
    Darter02Darter02 Registered Users Posts: 947 Major grins
    edited August 28, 2013
    capture14 wrote: »
    I'm in the middle of trying to convert one of our sites to the new smugmug.

tourdepink.smugmug.com

I'm struggling right now with the whole folder/page/gallery deal. I've got the folders set up with galleries in the organize portion how I want them, but when navigating the folders on the site the last folder where the galleries should be is empty. It seems like the folder is not pointing to the galleries properly and for the life of me I can't figure out how to do this.

On the "All folders" level make sure you have a gallery block on the page. I ran into the same problem. I only had folders on there. Then I placed my galleries block on the All galleries page. That seems like what you'd do but nope.

Make sure the gallery block is set to "Select from Current Location."
  • Options
    capture14capture14 Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited August 28, 2013
    thanks! I think I got it all worked out now! I knew it was something real simple!