Options

Ipad vs Laptop

Dave17Dave17 Registered Users Posts: 86 Big grins
edited August 29, 2013 in Bug Reporting
I have not made the switch to the new Smugmug yet. I am still working on my new site and waiting for all of the many bugs to be resolved. I like where the new site is headed but really wish more testing had been done before the release.

Today I uploaded a new gallery - legacy site.

The gallery appears fine on my laptop.

The gallery DOES NOT show up on my iPad!

Not only that but the thumbnail for the category displays a random picture from a different gallery in a different category.

:scratch
--Dave

Comments

• Options
    edited August 28, 2013
    What the heck is going on!!!!!! Really pissed!
    Five mintues ago the gallery was viewable on my laptop.

Now it is gone!

I have a client who needs the pictures tomorrow!

This is totally unacceptable!!!!
    --Dave
  • Options
    edited August 28, 2013
    this is screwed up
    Uploaded the pictures into a new gallery as client must view picture tomorrow.

New gallery shows up in legacy site. Good. New Smugmug site in organize does not show the new gallery - only shows the old gallery that does not show up in the legacy site.

Submitted a ticket to the help desk but that does no good - they havn't answered the ticket I submitted two weeks ago.

What a mess! Not happy!
    --Dave
  • Options
    mbonocorembonocore Registered Users Posts: 2,299 Major grins
    edited August 29, 2013
    Dave, we need links to the galleries you are referring too. Simply saying something doesn't work doesn't give us any info to troubleshoot.
  • Options
    edited August 29, 2013
    thanks
    I am emailing with the helpdesk now - i will work with them and see what happens. This is all a result of trying to actively use and maintain the legacy site until I can get the new smugmu site up and running to my satisfaction.
    --Dave