Options

Ksenya & Mark wedding

Aleksandras BabiciusAleksandras Babicius Registered Users Posts: 147 Major grins
edited August 31, 2013 in Weddings

Comments

• Options
    FlyNavyFlyNavy Registered Users Posts: 1,350 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2013
  • Options
    SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2013
    The perspective on the image posted bothers me. When I see an image with vertical, horizontal, or other types of lens distortion it just seems to scream at me. :cry:cry

That said viewing many of the the other images on your website I see a lot of typical (for you) very nice, bright high quality images capturing the emotion and moments of the day.

Also note: I saw some absolutely outstanding to die for images. clap.gifclapclap.gif

Sam
  • Options
    Matthew SavilleMatthew Saville Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,352 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2013
    Sam wrote: »
    The perspective on the image posted bothers me. When I see an image with vertical, horizontal, or other types of lens distortion it just seems to scream at me. :cry:cry

That said viewing many of the the other images on your website I see a lot of typical (for you) very nice, bright high quality images capturing the emotion and moments of the day.

Also note: I saw some absolutely outstanding to die for images. clap.gifclapclap.gif

Sam

I certainly don't mind the vertical perspective lines, however it does seem like the doors are leaning a tiny bit to the right.

In other news, the images on the blog are GORGEOUS as usual, and is that a touch of sunlight I see? Wow, I didn't know there was sun where you live!!!! ;-)

=Matt=
    My first thought is always of light.” – Galen Rowell
    My SmugMug PortfolioMy Astro-Landscape Photo BlogDgrin Weddings Forum
  • Options
    QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2013
    are you kidding me??!?! that wedding looks sooo incredibly fun to shoot! you captured it perfectly
    D700, D600
    14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
    http://www.danielkimphotography.com
  • Options
    jpcjpc Registered Users Posts: 840 Major grins
    edited August 29, 2013
    Beautiful. Were there really four people shooting the ceremony? All working with you?
  • Options
    rcrjphotosrcrjphotos Registered Users Posts: 20 Big grins
    edited August 31, 2013
    You are a very talented wedding photographer. Your colors are so rich. Hope you are getting paid what you're worth. If not it's time to ask for the big bucks.

Photo Gallery
    Senior Portraits San Antonio Tx