Options

Problems Saving Certain Themes

NostalgicDadNostalgicDad Registered Users Posts: 260 Major grins
edited September 4, 2013 in Bug Reporting
I have successfully saved some to "My Themes", but only when saving from theme sections, Design Theme, Smugmug, and Colors. However, I cannot save any theme from the following sections....

*Textures
*Patterns
*Background Photos
*Abstracts

An example would be the "Deep Ocean" abstract theme. I cannot save any changes to it but even when I do just select it and make it as the Active Theme, it's name changes to only "Ocean". I have replicated this on multiple machines, both Business and Power accounts, FF and Chrome. I've written the helpdesk about it and they acknowledge a problem but only say a fix will be pushed "soon".

Comments

• Options
    lbrubylbruby Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins
    edited September 4, 2013
    I have seen similar problems. I started with a Zoe design and have modified probably most of it. If I select a color or pattern or background photo theme for any area (Home page, or All Folders, or All Galleries), and then click the tool icon to try to customize that theme by changing fonts or colors, it won't save. I click Done and nothing happens. The little customization window just sits there. Same problem from both Firefox and Chrome. At one time the problem only occurred if I forgot to put a name in for the modified theme and clicked Done. It would tell me I needed a name, I'd put in the name and click Done again, and then it would keep telling me I needed to name it. At the time that was happening, if I closed the customization window (which would then lose my changes), and then opened it again, put in a name, and then redid my customizations I could click Done and it would save it. That doesn't work anymore. Now it won't save at all. Looks like whatever someone may have tried to fix it has made it worse.

-Lisa