Options

Canon 5D w/ standard IR conversion

stuffjunkiestuffjunkie Registered Users Posts: 156 Major grins
edited September 6, 2013 in House of Canon
This Canon 5D has been converted by MaxMax with a standard 715nm IR filter. (Equivalent to Hoya R72 Filter/ Kodak Wratten 89b Filter/ 720nm Filter) It will only take images in the infrared.

MAxMax says:
We use WG280 glass for our IR+Visible conversion and 715nm glass for the IR-Only cameras. With the IR-Only SLR cameras, you can see through the lens like normal, but the picture taken will be in infrared. A 715nm camera conversion will see almost the same amount of light as a stock camera. This means that if you can hand-hold the camera for a stock picture, under outdoor sunlight, you can do the same for a 715nm conversion.

I purchased this Canon 5D used and already converted, it’s in very nice condition. There is a just a bit of brassing on the hot shoe. The rest of the camera is free of nicks and scratches that would indicate a lot of use and/or abuse. I've had them covered with scratch protectors. The body is very clean. Unfortunately, there is no way for me to determine its actual shutter count.

The camera comes with a body cap, battery, spare battery, charger, the box, cables and manuals such that I received. As near as I can tell I have all accessories that come with a new 5D.
$950

KB2005020111213-M.jpg

KB2005120111213-M.jpg

KB2203920120604-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    RakounRakoun Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited September 6, 2013
    Canon 5D w/ standard IR conversion
    HI,
    does your camera take color and B&W IR photos? and I can't afford your price? would you be willing to sale it for 650$?
    please let me know
    Many thanks
    Rula
  • Options
    David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,199 moderator
    edited September 6, 2013
    Rakoun, this thread is a year old.
    My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky