Options

Post-processing help

KinkajouKinkajou Registered Users Posts: 1,240 Major grins
edited September 6, 2013 in Weddings
Asking you guys because I'm not sure where the best place for this post is... I'm looking for an individual to help with post-processing (LR, not PS). Does anyone have any recommendations and/or know where the best place on DGrin for a post of this nature would go?

Thanks!
Webpage

Spread the love! Go comment on something!

Comments

• Options
    SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited September 2, 2013
    Kinkajou wrote: »
    Asking you guys because I'm not sure where the best place for this post is... I'm looking for an individual to help with post-processing (LR, not PS). Does anyone have any recommendations and/or know where the best place on DGrin for a post of this nature would go?

Thanks!

I am thinking Finishing School, or Technique.

It might also help if you could elaborate on your needs. Do you have a specific issue, etc?

Sam
  • Options
    Matthew SavilleMatthew Saville Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,352 Major grins
    edited September 4, 2013
    You mean, someone to do your PP for you, or someone to coach you personally on doing your own PP?

I do private coaching for Lightroom and overall workflow, if that is what you need. Either in-person, or via Skype / GoToMeeting etc.

=Matt=
    My first thought is always of light.” – Galen Rowell
    My SmugMug PortfolioMy Astro-Landscape Photo BlogDgrin Weddings Forum
  • Options
    edited September 5, 2013
    You mean, someone to do your PP for you, or someone to coach you personally on doing your own PP?

I do private coaching for Lightroom and overall workflow, if that is what you need. Either in-person, or via Skype / GoToMeeting etc.

=Matt=

Is this in keeping with forum rules? :D

No advertisements are permitted in the Forums, or sent via Private Messages. This will be considered SPAM and could result in you being banned from Digital Grin. Advertisements are only allowed in the Flea Market. Please read the Flea Market guidelines before posting in that area.

Please note Mat and I have previously debated laws versus common sense etc. It is this vain I post this.:D

I am sure Kinkajou would learn a lot from Mat.

Sam
  • Options
    Matthew SavilleMatthew Saville Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,352 Major grins
    edited September 6, 2013
    Sam wrote: »
    Is this in keeping with forum rules? :D

No advertisements are permitted in the Forums, or sent via Private Messages. This will be considered SPAM and could result in you being banned from Digital Grin. Advertisements are only allowed in the Flea Market. Please read the Flea Market guidelines before posting in that area.

Please note Mat and I have previously debated laws versus common sense etc. It is this vain I post this.:D

I am sure Kinkajou would learn a lot from Mat.

Sam

Fair enough. If you would like to solicit / advertise for personal help with post-production of photos, Kinkajou, this is apparently not the right place. :-(
    My first thought is always of light.” – Galen Rowell
    My SmugMug PortfolioMy Astro-Landscape Photo BlogDgrin Weddings Forum
  • Options
    edited September 6, 2013
    Fair enough. If you would like to solicit / advertise for personal help with post-production of photos, Kinkajou, this is apparently not the right place. :-(

You did see the :D:D:D:D:D:D:D right?

It was considered a light hearted jab.

Although soliciting help isn't against the terms. Soliciting business is. :D:D:D (smiles, not serious, jerking your chain,chill)

Sam
  • Options
    edited September 6, 2013
    Kinkajou,

Please come back and let us know what your looking for. Ignore the banter we all would like to help you.

Sam