Options

Hide photos as in Legacy smugmug theme

battsbatts Registered Users Posts: 94 Big grins
edited September 9, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
How do you hide photos in the new site?:dunno

Legacy version you could view the gallery in smugmug theme and hit "h" on the keyboard and quickly go though and hide photos. This seems to have disappeared, changed or I can't figure it out. Anyone know how to do this now? Ctrl+Click in the organize site and then select hide works, though the thumbnails are quite small to verify you are actually hiding the correct photo, maybe there is a way to change the thumbnail size?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 25, 2013
    Do it in organizer: http://note.io/14QzGIx
  • Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,011 Major grins
    edited August 25, 2013
    Andy wrote: »
    Yelp, look at those very small thumbs figure out which ones to hide.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    edited August 25, 2013
    Andy wrote: »

Yes, that is one way and it is nice to group files holding ctrl. This isn't as slick as it was in the legacy format using the hotkey "h" in the smugmug theme. This must not be possible anymore, headscratch.gif, slows productivity quite a bit with similar photos and the small thumbnails in organizer.
  • Options
    edited September 8, 2013
    Appears to be a future request in. Just have to wait in the long queue now and deal with the unfortunate change.

Vote here to maybe push this forward on the wish list to restore past functions.
  • Options
    edited September 8, 2013
    There is a "hide" for photos in a gallery, at least smugmug style under the tools wrench.
    organize > hide
  • Options
    edited September 9, 2013
    Allen wrote: »
    There is a "hide" for photos in a gallery, at least smugmug style under the tools wrench.
    organize > hide

Correct, though it was much more productive with a hotkey, only pressing "h" with the legacy format to do the same thing.

I thought I'd link to the future requests to restore this functionality hopefully one day for others following or missing this option.
  • Options
    edited September 9, 2013
    batts wrote: »
    Correct, though it was much more productive with a hotkey, only pressing "h" with the legacy format to do the same thing.

I thought I'd link to the future requests to restore this functionality hopefully one day for others following or missing this option.
    I hate hot keys, makes searching the browser page almost impossible from the keyboard.