edited September 9, 2013 in People
9706358422_0003b03a3a_z.jpg
Untitled by Shutter_Inc., on Flickr

9703155177_ec486cfaeb_z.jpg
Untitled by Shutter_Inc., on Flickr

the umbrella bit the dust though but Ive been wanting a beauty dish anyway :D

Comments

• Options
    anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2013
    I saw these on your Flickr stream and commented there. Love them. You did a fine job on both as far as lighting goes. For me, I Love the second shot. I think there's a little too much head room in the first for my taste. Well done either way though.

Question... do you get request to add your photos to creepo Flickr groups?

I get requests all the time. Some groups are legit and I don't mind adding my photos to them. However, there are some groups that seriously, I feel I need to take a shower after I check out the group stream. And what I noticed is most the members have no photos in their stream. That's a creepo red-light for sure.

Sorry to derail the post. Thought I'd ask though.
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site
  • Options
    AlTheKillerAlTheKiller Registered Users Posts: 192 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2013
    I saw your comments and wanted to reply but the internet at my house is running exceedingly slow. something like ~1mbs up and ~.6mbs down. We are calling time warner today to get it taken care of.

but yeah thanks for the kind words. Its always encouraging and helps me to push myself to do even better the next time I am out. I do get requests to have my pictures added to groups but so far they have all seemed legitimate. There was one a while ago that was called Lesbian Obsession or something like that. I didnt add any photos to it though. Ive been meaning to check out something called 500px (I think thats what it is) that Ive seen a lot of people linking from. Might be a bit more professional looking than the new Flickr layout.
  • Options
    QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2013
    both are super! great poses, great light and BG, well exposes, well framed, well processed!
    D700, D600
    14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
    http://www.danielkimphotography.com