Options

BT Internet and AOL cant see images

picturebikepicturebike Registered Users Posts: 158 Major grins
edited September 12, 2013 in SmugMug Support
had this come up this week when clients have been on the phone to me saying they can get on my site and into galleries but they cant see any images in them, just last night i had a call from a client who was using BT Internet and couldnt see any images, whilst on the phone i got him to download google chrome and then he could see the images. Had the same thing a few days ago but with AOL..

im still in Legacy, is there a known issue with BT and AOL ?

Comments

• Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited September 12, 2013
    The AOL browser isn't something we support. We only support Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer 9 or higher. While I'm not familiar with BT's offering, I'm guessing it could be a similar browser like AOL that's not supported.
    If your clients are on Windows Vista or higher, they should be able to use Internet Explorer 9 or higher. Of course, Chrome would be much faster and is what we recommend. On Windows XP, no Internet Explorer 9 is available and therefore Chrome and Firefox are the only options.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    mishenkamishenka Banned Posts: 470 Major grins
    what is AOL? :)
  • Options
    picturebikepicturebike Registered Users Posts: 158 Major grins
    right ok thanks, for the record BT is British Telecom and there pretty massive in the UK