Options

Sizing help

BKGPhotoBKGPhoto Registered Users Posts: 113 Major grins
edited September 13, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
Ok First off I like the new smugmug more than I thought I would, but I could use some help. 1st off I have a portfolio page with two galleries listed on it the default images for the two galleries are big squares that crop the picture. How can I change the size of the thumnails or the arrangement of the galleries? Next question is... In the collage landscape mode I have to scroll to see all the pictures. Is there a way to have multiple pages similar to the legacy style. I also like the smug view for galleries but all the thumbnails and the main image seem kind of small is there a way to make everything bigger? I know these questions are about as clear as mud but any help would be appreciated

screen%201-L.jpg
How can I change arrangtement, spacing and or size of thumbs I dont want to have to scroll down to see all galleries

screen%202-L.jpg
How do I make the smug style appear bigger both thumbs and main image

screen%203-M.jpg
How do I change size and have entire image show.

Comments

• Options
    Nicolas MertensNicolas Mertens Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
    edited September 13, 2013
    I'm working out the New SmugMug with the SmugMug gallery settings (thumbnails on the left, large picture on the right). I too would like to see the thumbnails larger, as they are in Legacy SmugMug. Is there a way of adjusting the size of these thumbnails?

Thanks in advance.