Options

Merge Folders with Galleries

PilznrPilznr Registered Users Posts: 262 Major grins
edited September 15, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
On the Legacy Smug, there was a way to have the "sub-categories" a.k.a. "Folders" show up in the same level as galleries as far as appearance was concerned. I'd like to do that with the new Smug as well. For example in www.mattpilsner.com/Portraits , I list all of my galleries in that folder, and at the bottom there are a few more folders with more galleries. I'd like to get rid of the separation, and have them all appear as one group of tiles. This would apply to my entire site. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    afarberafarber Registered Users Posts: 267 Major grins
    edited September 15, 2013
    I think this is what you're looking for: Customize that page and delete the content blocks that are there for the Galleries and Folders. Then, add a content block under "Navigation" that's called "Folders, Galleries & Pages". That will add them all in the same block without differentiating.
  • Options
    PilznrPilznr Registered Users Posts: 262 Major grins
    edited September 15, 2013
    afarber wrote: »
    I think this is what you're looking for: Customize that page and delete the content blocks that are there for the Galleries and Folders. Then, add a content block under "Navigation" that's called "Folders, Galleries & Pages". That will add them all in the same block without differentiating.

Genious. Exactly what I wanted. Thank you!