Iphone cases

rkw624rkw624 Registered Users Posts: 260 Major grins
edited September 19, 2013 in Mind Your Own Business
Does SmugMug offer Iphone/Galaxy cases in their products to offer our customers? I can't find them anywhere. Thanks!
Rich

Comments

• lfortierlfortier Registered Users Posts: 237 Major grins
    edited September 14, 2013
    Not that I'm aware of, but Fine Art America offers custom IPhone cases.
  • rkw624rkw624 Registered Users Posts: 260 Major grins
    edited September 17, 2013
    Yes they do along with these companies. I posted this in the "SmugMug Pro Sales Support Forum". "For what it's worth.

Zenfolio - yes, Photobucket - yes, Shutterfly - yes, Snapfish - yes, Wal-Mart Photo - yes,
    Photobox - yes, SmugMug - no.
    I hope it's not a long wait.

The whole "shopping experience" could use some new stuff don't you think?"

The way things are going we'll get to offer them when IphoneXII comes out! rolleyes1.gif
    Rich
  • jmphotocraftjmphotocraft Registered Users Posts: 2,987 Major grins
    rkw624 wrote: »
    The whole "shopping experience" could use some new stuff don't you think?

+1000

I can't understand why we can't offer our customers everything EZPrints offers, like panoramas, phone cases, wall clings, framed canvas, etc.
    -Jack

An "accurate" reproduction of a scene and a good photograph are often two different things.
  • mercphotomercphoto Registered Users Posts: 4,550 Major grins
    +1000

I can't understand why we can't offer our customers everything EZPrints offers, like panoramas, phone cases, wall clings, framed canvas, etc.

Smugmug needs to do what other sites, like Exposure Manager, have offered for nearly a decade now: self-fulfill items. That way you can offer product to your customer that SM does not offer, but your customer is none the wiser, and ordering looks exactly like any other product. Problem solved.
    Bill Jurasz - Mercury Photography - Cedar Park, TX
    A former sports shooter
    Follow me at: https://www.flickr.com/photos/bjurasz/
    My Etsy store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/mercphoto?ref=hdr_shop_menu
  • jmphotocraftjmphotocraft Registered Users Posts: 2,987 Major grins
    Agreed, but I think an easy stop-gap that could be implemented quickly is to just keep SM in sync with its OEM suppliers like EZPrints, Bay, WHCC. If only EZP to start, fine.
    -Jack

An "accurate" reproduction of a scene and a good photograph are often two different things.
    edited September 19, 2013
    mercphoto wrote: »
    smugmug needs to do what other sites, like exposure manager, have offered for nearly a decade now: Self-fulfill items. That way you can offer product to your customer that sm does not offer, but your customer is none the wiser, and ordering looks exactly like any other product. Problem solved.
    +1001
    Rich
    edited September 19, 2013
    agreed, but i think an easy stop-gap that could be implemented quickly is to just keep sm in sync with its oem suppliers like ezprints, bay, whcc. If only ezp to start, fine.
    +1002
    Rich