Options

LowePro TLZ1 Camera Bag...

SeymoreSeymore Banned Posts: 1,539 Major grins
edited November 3, 2005 in Flea Market
I bought this bag used, and find that I'm not using it much. I rare take the 717 out anylonger. Anyone want it? I am selling for $18, shipped to the lower 48 or Canada. (YES! This includes shipping...) Sorry, shipping out of the US is not possible at this time. (BTW... yea, the bag is black.)

This bag is big enough for 1 SLR / DSLR body with standard or short zoom fitted, or the 828 / 717. It has a pockets for smaller items, and a shoulder strap and belt loop are included. It is black with a grey interior.

BAG HAS SOLD...

Comments

• Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited October 19, 2005
    so a rebel XT would fit nicely in here, without too much extra space? ear.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    edited October 19, 2005
    DoctorIt wrote:
    so a rebel XT would fit nicely in here, without too much extra space? ear.gif
    With the kit lens, I'm sure it would fit nicely. Even with the hood reversed. My D70, with the 24-84 (hood reversed) is a nice snug fit. Also has a front zippered storage area for memory/battery/microcloth/ect storage. Theres another zippered storage area in the lid.

Need a cheap over the shoulder bag DRIt? deal.gif
  • Options
    HeldDownHeldDown Registered Users Posts: 255 Major grins
    edited October 21, 2005
    I highly recommend this bag -- I've been using it for my 300D for a while. Even with the grip and my 55-200, I can manage to get the whole kit and kaboodle in there (though it's a bit tight.) I anticipate an XT would more than fit.

Good luck selling it! :)
    imageNATION
    SEEING THE WORLD IN A WHOLE NEW LIGHT...
    http://www.imag-e-nation.net
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited October 21, 2005
    Seymore wrote:
    With the kit lens, I'm sure it would fit nicely. Even with the hood reversed. My D70, with the 24-84 (hood reversed) is a nice snug fit. Also has a front zippered storage area for memory/battery/microcloth/ect storage. Theres another zippered storage area in the lid.

Need a cheap over the shoulder bag DRIt? deal.gif
    Hmmm, based on that reply and the last one here, I'm thinking this is actually bigger than I want. I already have a similar case, but the XT swims in it. I really want something super slim for when I want to just take the XT with me on my commute in my messenger bag with other junk.

Sorry Seymore, no thanks.
    ne_nau.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    edited October 25, 2005
    No worried DrIt... Hope you find what you're looking for.
  • Options
    ScottMcLeodScottMcLeod Registered Users Posts: 753 Major grins
    edited October 25, 2005
    HeldDown wrote:
    I highly recommend this bag -- I've been using it for my 300D for a while. Even with the grip and my 55-200, I can manage to get the whole kit and kaboodle in there (though it's a bit tight.) I anticipate an XT would more than fit.

Good luck selling it! :)
    You mean you've been using MY bag to hold your 300D for a while... eh? EH? mwink.gif

rolleyes1.gif

Again, great bag. I've had mine for years, and the only reason i'm letting HeldDown use mine, is that I have my uberbackpack, which my 10D +lenses has moved into and taken up a lot more space than this little walkaround can provide.

Goes everywhere, isn't too obvious, and really easy to get in and out of.
    - Scott
    http://framebyframe.ca
    [Bodies] Canon EOS 20D - Canon EOS 500
    [Lenses] Sigma APO 70-200 f/2.8 - Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 - Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 - Tamron XR Di 28-75mm f/2.8 - Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6
    [Flash] Sigma EF500 Super DG Flash
    [Tripod]
    Manfrotto 055 Pro Black
    [Head] 484RC2, 200RC2
  • Options
    edited November 3, 2005
    One final bump...
    Anyone? Shipped in the lower 48/Canada for $18.