Options

Homepage background image

wasiganwasigan Registered Users Posts: 231 Major grins
edited September 24, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
I'm customizing the "Dina" template and want a background image with shaded lefthand sidebar. I tried to add a background image through the Dina theme, but I could only seem to add it by choosing one of the preset "background images" - Winter - and then changing that image to one of my own.

But now I can't seem to customize the homepage along with the folders/galleries when I click on "Entire Site", (I have to make changes to Homepage only, and then the others) and there seems to be an underylying image I was playing around with earlier. I want to get this right so I don't have to keep asking for work-arounds from the heroes.

Did I do this correctly or is there a better way to get the Backgroun image?

Comments

• Options
    ChancyRatChancyRat Registered Users Posts: 2,141 Major grins
    edited September 20, 2013
    Were you ever able to fix this? I'm considering putting in a background myself so I'm curious if you achieved that.
  • Options
    wasiganwasigan Registered Users Posts: 231 Major grins
    edited September 24, 2013
    ChancyRat wrote: »
    Were you ever able to fix this? I'm considering putting in a background myself so I'm curious if you achieved that.

ChancyRat, I was able to add a background image in the template. Click on "Customize Site" > Homepage only > Theme > then click on wrench > Background > then Select background image.

Hope it helps!