Options

How do I change text on the tab?

BuzzFisherBuzzFisher Registered Users Posts: 50 Big grins
edited September 27, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
When setting up my site, I changed the word "Browse" to "Photos" in the navigation. I deleted the other options and added new links for "Bio" and "Contact Me" When I click on "Bio", the tab (I use Firefox) correctly says "Bio." However, when I click on "Photos", the tab reads "browse." How can I change that?

Also....When I click on and open my "Photos" link, there are the folders that I want....but scrolling down I also see the "Bio" page. Is that where it should be?

Comments

• Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,253 moderator
    edited September 27, 2013
    You changed the label on your menu, right? The browser tab says "browse" because that is the page that was opened. If you want the browser to use a different name you will need to create your own page instead of using the stock browse page.

--- Denise
  • Options
    BuzzFisherBuzzFisher Registered Users Posts: 50 Big grins
    edited September 27, 2013
    You changed the label on your menu, right? The browser tab says "browse" because that is the page that was opened. If you want the browser to use a different name you will need to create your own page instead of using the stock browse page.

--- Denise

Thank you for your reply. Created new page but can't for the life of me figure out how to put the folders full of photos onto it so will just leave it alone. thanks again