23%20September%207D-2087-XL.jpg

Comments

• Options
    HarrybHarryb Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 22,708 Major grins
    edited September 24, 2013
    Sweet capture Ric
    Harry
    http://behret.smugmug.com/ NANPA member
    How many photographers does it take to change a light bulb? 50. One to change the bulb, and forty-nine to say, "I could have done that better!"
  • Options
    Ric GrupeRic Grupe Registered Users Posts: 9,522 Major grins
    Harryb wrote: »
    Sweet capture Ric

Thanks, Harry! :D

It only took 108 shots to get two nice ones.

Your absence as moderator is unfortunately readily apparent. It always takes that one special person.

Here's the other:

23%20September%207D-2119-XL.jpg
  • Options
    HarrybHarryb Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 22,708 Major grins
    Ric Grupe wrote: »
    Thanks, Harry! :D

It only took 108 shots to get two nice ones.

Your absence as moderator is unfortunately readily apparent. It always takes that one special person.

Here's the other:

I always said that one keeper made it a fine day and you got two. thumb.gif

Its not my absence as the rather strange non-decision not to find a replacement. Its easy to look good when you are competing against nothing.
    Harry
    http://behret.smugmug.com/ NANPA member
    How many photographers does it take to change a light bulb? 50. One to change the bulb, and forty-nine to say, "I could have done that better!"
  • Options
    PGMPGM Registered Users Posts: 2,007 Major grins
    edited September 27, 2013
    I agree with Harry on Ric's photo: Sweet! I agree with Ric on how much Harry's absence is apparent (and not in a good way), though I think Harry did more more than anyone could have asked for as moderator and am not complaining that he is on to other things! Dgrin may be trying to find a new moderator, but who could be convinced to step into his shoes? Bottom line: Harry, you're the best and appreciated every day for how much I have learned from you!!!!!

Best, Pam
  • Options
    Ric GrupeRic Grupe Registered Users Posts: 9,522 Major grins
    edited September 28, 2013
    PGM wrote: »
    I agree with Harry on Ric's photo: Sweet! I agree with Ric on how much Harry's absence is apparent (and not in a good way), though I think Harry did more more than anyone could have asked for as moderator and am not complaining that he is on to other things! Dgrin may be trying to find a new moderator, but who could be convinced to step into his shoes? Bottom line: Harry, you're the best and appreciated every day for how much I have learned from you!!!!!

Best, Pam

Thanks, Pam! :D

Harry's hat probably won't fit now.mwink.gif