Options

having trouble with graphic watermark in LR5.2?

mthibodeaumthibodeau Registered Users Posts: 63 Big grins
edited October 1, 2013 in Finishing School
I am using LR 5.2 and I have created a transparent graphic for a watermark, but I have to re-do the watermark every time I export, even though I originally saved it as one of my watermark choices. If I export an image with that selected saved watermark, it doesn't include the graphic watermark. If I go to edit that saved watermark, it asks me to re-upload a graphic. Once I do that, I have to save that watermark with another name, so now I have 5-6 graphic watermarks, all the same, none of which work more than once.

I'd like to be able to export using the saved graphic watermark and have the graphic that I used actually appear, rather than have to re-upload the image every time and then have a new saved watermark that I can't use again.

Have you ever seen such a problem? Any pointers to its fix?
Thanks,
Maria

Comments

• Options
    mthibodeaumthibodeau Registered Users Posts: 63 Big grins
    edited October 1, 2013
    I'm not sure I understand your reply -- did you have the same issue and then it stopped being an issue? I'm still having the same problem and I don't know how to fix it. I don't use publish services, though - I just use the export function - do you think that matters?
    Thanks for any help.