Smug Wallet - Iphone App

15678911»

Comments

• mbonocorembonocore Registered Users Posts: 2,299 Major grins
    edited May 17, 2013
  • DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    edited May 25, 2013
    I don't know if the latest SmugWallet had a fix or there is something different at SmugMug. But I last had Sync showing one image that it said would not download from sometime ago. I did a sync, even though I haven't uploaded anything new, lately, to SM and SW said the were 2 to download after searching, so I pressed Down load and two downloaded and no complaints. It says 0 photos in 0 galleries to download.

Yippie! thumb.gif

:Dclap.gif

Don
    Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
    'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook
  • mbonocorembonocore Registered Users Posts: 2,299 Major grins
    edited May 25, 2013
    DonRicklin wrote: »
    I don't know if the latest SmugWallet had a fix or there is something different at SmugMug. But I last had Sync showing one image that it said would not download from sometime ago. I did a sync, even though I haven't uploaded anything new, lately, to SM and SW said the were 2 to download after searching, so I pressed Down load and two downloaded and no complaints. It says 0 photos in 0 galleries to download.

Yippie! thumb.gif

Don

Glad to hear Don!
  • dennismullendennismullen Registered Users Posts: 709 Major grins
    edited May 28, 2013
    DonRicklin wrote: »

Yippie! thumb.gif

Don

The problem is still there for me.
    See my gallery at http://www.dennismullen.com
  • mattwrightmattwright Registered Users Posts: 124 Major grins
    edited September 26, 2013
    Updated for iOS 7
    FYI, an update for SmugWallet has been submitted to the app store. New users were complaining that the login prompt was unusable. The update includes only minor bug fixes and compatibility issues for iOS 7.0, but it will also introduce a slightly flatter design if you are already on iOS 7 and upgrade.

A couple users have asked if I will support the multiple folder structure of the new SmugMug interface. The API that third-parties can use has not been updated to provide this information, so currently it is not possible for me to do so. If they update the API to make it possible, I will then consider adding in that feature, depending on the amount of work it would require. Currently, the multiple folder structure still maps onto Category > Subcategory, it just flattens anything below two levels.
    What about the "one photo failed to download" problem?

Cheers,
  • AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,008 Major grins
    Have 24 in 3 galleries here not the one anymore.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
    edited September 27, 2013
    What about the "one photo failed to download" problem?

Still haven't figured that one out, sorry!

Matt
  • moose135moose135 Registered Users Posts: 1,413 Major grins
    edited September 27, 2013
    mattwright wrote: »
    Currently, the multiple folder structure still maps onto Category > Subcategory, it just flattens anything below two levels.
    I've found since the update to SM that in the SmugWallet app, categories and galleries within those categories are no longer in the same order as on my SM site. Is that related to the sub-category API issue as well?
    edited September 30, 2013
    moose135 wrote: »
    I've found since the update to SM that in the SmugWallet app, categories and galleries within those categories are no longer in the same order as on my SM site. Is that related to the sub-category API issue as well?

It's possible -- I haven't heard that from others, but will try to look into it soon. I'm guessing yes, since I didn't change any code that would have affected gallery sort order.
    edited October 2, 2013
    I deleted SmugWallet from my iPhone and installed it again trying to get rid of the "photo failed to download" problem.
    Now I can't log in. I get a blank log in page but no way to enter email and password.
    edited October 2, 2013
    Now I can't log in. I get a blank log in page but no way to enter email and password.

This is an issue with iOS 7. I submitted a fix to Apple several days ago, still waiting for them to approve it to the app store.
    edited October 10, 2013
    I synced my pictures today and the "one photo failed to download" problem was gone!

Cheers,