Options

Diseable Download

FredsouFredsou Registered Users Posts: 62 Big grins
edited October 2, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
Quick one. In in the way to use the new smugmug. I see in the gallery the option Download. Is it an option available for example for my Customer. If I created a gallery for my Customer I want to be able to deactivate the option and when my Customer choose the picture and my post processing completed I would like to activate the option download for my Customer. is it possible. is it a setting in gallery setting ?

Comments

• Options
    edited September 1, 2013
    Is it only available when I'm log in as admin ???
  • Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,012 Major grins
    edited September 1, 2013
    If you turn originals on for the gallery the download should show for your visitors. Logged in, it's there all the time.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    edited September 1, 2013
    Thanks Allen . were is the turn on options ??
  • Options
    edited September 1, 2013
    Fredsou wrote: »
    Thanks Allen . were is the turn on options ??
    Under each gallery settings set the largest size to "original". This should toggle on the download button.
    This applies to the whole gallery so if you only want one or specific photos to download might put a
    copy in a separate gallery for this.
  • Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,247 moderator
    edited October 2, 2013
    Help! i just unveiled and now all my pics are able to be downloaded which I DO NOT WANT!! i have them at XL size so how do i turn this OFF!! i don't see an option anywhere like before to turn off downloadable!!
    The download option is always available to you when you are logged in.

If you have the max size set to XL then a download button will not be available to your viewers - to activate the button the Originals must be available.

Have you looked at your site from a browser where you are not logged in?

--- Denise
  • Options
    edited October 2, 2013
    Help! i just unveiled and now all my pics are able to be downloaded which I DO NOT WANT!! i have them at XL size so how do i turn this OFF!! i don't see an option anywhere like before to turn off downloadable!!
    Where do you see one? If you are logged in you will see it. Check logged out and see if it's visible.
  • Options
    TammyGPhotoTammyGPhoto Registered Users Posts: 153 Major grins
    edited October 2, 2013
    phew...false alarm..i thought i was logged out but alas i was actually logged in...D'oh!! thx for the quick response!!