Options

Controlling Recent Galleries

bucketheadbuckethead Registered Users Posts: 31 Big grins
edited October 6, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
I'm looking for a method to better control the results of the recent galleries. Grid only lets you choose number of rows, while collage landscape lets you choose the number of galleries. Both give you very limited control over the size of the gallery thumbnail.

What I'd like to do is have the recent galleries return its results as a list of links that a customer can click on, or if not, be able to get close by controlling the exact number of galleries to be returned and their exact size (height & width), so they take up very little space on the home page.

Any advice?
Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    edited October 6, 2013
    buckethead wrote: »
    I'm looking for a method to better control the results of the recent galleries. Grid only lets you choose number of rows, while collage landscape lets you choose the number of galleries. Both give you very limited control over the size of the gallery thumbnail.

What I'd like to do is have the recent galleries return its results as a list of links that a customer can click on, or if not, be able to get close by controlling the exact number of galleries to be returned and their exact size (height & width), so they take up very little space on the home page.

Any advice?
    Thanks!

Anyone?
  • Options
    rustybladesrustyblades Registered Users Posts: 120 Major grins
    edited October 6, 2013
    buckethead wrote: »
    Anyone?

See if some of this on Sherlock's site helps. He has smaller gallery icon options and also galleries as lists

http://www.sherlockphotography.org/Customisations/Smaller-gallery-icons

Paul

http://paultavares.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    edited October 6, 2013
    Thanks. I'll take a look.