So about that "first wedding" thing (with images :)

2»

Comments

• divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited October 4, 2013
    Aw, thanks Will! I enjoyed it a lot more than I expected, I admit. I think that was helped by a fabulous (and very organized) bride, knowing a lot of the people and venues already, AND having somebody as fun to work with as Nicole, but it was definitely a very good first experience!
  • Ed911Ed911 Registered Users Posts: 1,306 Major grins
    edited October 16, 2013
    Having said that, my rule of thumb before I get too pleased with myself is to take a deep breath and revisit the images a week or two later, after the wedding day is no longer so fresh in my mind.

I find that this "waiting period" gives me a clearer mind to see things like distractions in backgrounds, or to identify how angles and compositions could have been slightly better, or how poses could have been improved.
    =Matt=

So very true. And, skin tones. Revisit the ones that look pink. Look at number 7...check the numbers.

I looked at all of you posted images. You obviously have an eye for photography. Thanks for sharing. Good work.
    Remember, no one may want you to take pictures, but they all want to see them.
    Educate yourself like you'll live forever and live like you'll die tomorrow.

Ed
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited October 17, 2013
    Thanks, Ed!! thumb.gif