Options

Keywords fail to record

3PCo3PCo Registered Users Posts: 65 Big grins
edited October 17, 2013 in Bug Reporting
I am trying to use keywords to populate a smart gallery, but the photos don't show up. It turns out the new keyword is not shown on my keyword list, even though it has previewed and been recorded in the keyword editor for the gallery. This problem appears to be of recent manufacture, since I used the process successfully in the past.

If I now include an earlier keyword, for example a generic like "0005", in the conditions for the smart gallery, ALL the files will show up in the preview, even the ones not tagged 0005. And if I remove the 0005 condition, the ones matching the newer keyword will remain.

Cheers!
af

Comments

• Options
    mbonocorembonocore Registered Users Posts: 2,299 Major grins
    edited October 17, 2013
    Can you please provide links to specific photos with the keywords, as well as the smart gallery you are trying to add it to?

Thanks!
  • Options
    3PCo3PCo Registered Users Posts: 65 Big grins
    edited October 17, 2013
    My site is pillarpointposter.com. There is a top-level folder called Source, and within it a gallery 2013 Tanya's Farm. I tried adding keyword TF001 (among others) to all the files with the editor, and also to one or two files manually. It showed up fine in the editor, but not in the keyword list. I made a smart gallery, Tanya's Farm, in my top level Family folder, with TF001 as the link. Nothing happened. I added "0005" as a link, a keyword I had on several earlier (but not Legacy) files, and everything popped up.