Options

Keyword remove

3PCo3PCo Registered Users Posts: 65 Big grins
edited October 17, 2013 in Bug Reporting
When a keyword is removed from a set of files using the bulk keyword editor, any preceding comma is also removed. Then, if a new keyword is added subsequently, it will be appended without a comma to any preceding keyword.

Comments

• Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited October 17, 2013
    Are you using Legacy or New SmugMug? I just tried the caption & keyword tool from the organizer on the New SmugMug and couldn't reproduce an issue. I added and removed various keywords and each time the necessary commas were added or removed as well.
    Note that adding a keyword with the tool, does not include a comma after the keyword - if you already have a keyword present, the preceding comma is added when you add a keyword. Therefore, it is by design that removing a keyword, that preceding comma is removed as well.

If you still see an issue, could you include a specific link to a gallery and more details on the exact steps you take? Perhaps you could also include a screenshot showing the issue?

If your gallery is unlisted or password protected, contact us at the HelpDesk with all the details.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    3PCo3PCo Registered Users Posts: 65 Big grins
    edited October 17, 2013
    Oops, today I can't reproduce the problem either.
    Sorry about that!