Options

email hover color

bherbelbherbel Registered Users Posts: 32 Big grins
edited October 18, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
I have edited the caption here, http://www.brianherbelphotography.com/Other/About-MeGuestbook but was wondering how to make a hover color appear over my email address?

This is what I have in the caption currently code wise:
<html>
<div class="myText">
<p>I am an archaeologist by day and a musician in an old time string band at night. My work often takes me far from home and I have found that one way to engage the places I visit is through photography. <p>
<p><p>
<p>Mostly I am drawn to rural abandonment as a focus for my photography, but I also find landscapes, food, and cityscapes interesting subjects. I try to use the flash sparingly if at all and virtually all images you see here are not post-processed, but rather are presented as shot. <p>

<p>Thank you for visiting my site, please browse these galleries as you like. Information for purchasing a photo is within each gallery in the "buy" pulldown. Feel free to contact me for different print sizes, framed prints, matted or signed prints, or for any photographic services that I may be able to provide.</span></a></p>

<p>You can contact me at <a href="mailto:bherbelphoto@gmail.com">
<span class="myEmail">bherbelphoto@gmail.com</span></a></p>
</div> <!-- closes myText div -->
<div class="spacer"></div>
</html>

Comments

• Options
    bherbelbherbel Registered Users Posts: 32 Big grins
    edited October 17, 2013
    The color had been red prior....it looked nice, so was hoping to replicate that again in this new format. I used the old CSS code from my legacy site and it did not work...
  • Options
    Smug EricSmug Eric Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 333
    edited October 18, 2013
    The old CSS will not work directly as it was. What I'd suggest is either adding that html and css to an HTML content block instead of as a caption to the photo.
    Eric
    Support Hero and Customeister
    http://www.smugmug.com/help