Options

Primary basic theme color should not be restricted

ChancyRatChancyRat Registered Users Posts: 2,141 Major grins
edited October 20, 2013 in Bug Reporting
Currently the color palette for theme/basic/primary color, does not permit me to choose the color I want. Could this please be opened up so that the full palette is available.

In this snapsho, #FDFCC3 should be the light yellow seen on the left. Instead it has reverted to a grey (top right section of the image).

Comments

• Options
    beardedgitbeardedgit Registered Users Posts: 854 Major grins
    edited October 19, 2013
    ChancyRat wrote: »
    Could this please be opened up so that the full palette is available.
    To the right of the palette-square that contains the selector-ring there's a vertical spectrum with a slider, move the slider to see the rest of the colours available. Just slide, select and click-the-tick.

If you know the hex code for the colour that you want, just type it in after the "#", the selector-ring should hop to that colour, from there just click-the-tick and you're away!

IIRC, UK "tick" = US "check" headscratch.gif
    Yippee ki-yay, footer-muckers!
  • Options
    ChancyRatChancyRat Registered Users Posts: 2,141 Major grins
    edited October 20, 2013
    Thanks but that doesn't work. It's been explained to me that the system is designed to work the way it does, but I can't quite wrap my mind around that. No matter what color you choose, anywhere on the slider or any color any where, you will not get the color you aim for: a set of colors is excluded from the spectrum. And, if you know the code you want, and type it in, you will not get that color either.