Options

need help please with a content block

picturebikepicturebike Registered Users Posts: 158 Major grins
edited October 22, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
im trying to insert a long narrow picture under the text in the screenshot bellow, theres no green box in the middle they just seem to be pushed up the side of the text or other picture, so inserting the new image in there just results in pushing either the text or other picture out the way leaving the new image in-between the text and older picture.

is there anyway to move the green receiving boxes around at all, im finding myself getting left with these negative spaces.

getting close to unveiling now just a few last issues to work round

Thanks

10411617923_0af590ca26_b.jpg
Screen Shot 2013-10-21 at 23.24.30 by harrylessman, on Flickr

Comments

• Options
    einateinat Registered Users Posts: 193 Major grins
    edited October 21, 2013
    I'm not sure I understood where you want the pic, but if I did -
    Place it under the "first" pic and the text.
    To move it to the right enter a rather large left margin
    To move if upward, so that it is below the text but not directly below the first photo, enter some negative value for the top margin.

See this thread:
    http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=240176
  • Options
    edited October 22, 2013
    Thanks, this picture may make it clearer what i want to do, ive tried moving margins but just cant get the bottom picture on the right to go up and sit bellow the text and next to the other 2 pictures, moving margins works to align it right to left but i cant get it to go up. the green box just gets thiner leaving the picture height the same. Ive tried negative adjustment too and adding a buffer moves everything together rather than just the one picture. its like the green box is hitting the 2 pictures on the left and stopping the 3rd picture going up. its driving me mad surly smugmug could have come up with a better way of doing this just strikes me as yet another thing that wasnt thought out !

maybe im just missing the obvious....

10417548794_a9d88556f7_b.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-10-22 at 08.17.52 by harrylessman, on Flickr
  • Options
    edited October 22, 2013
    Thank you ive now understood what you mean and its worked, thanks so much...
  • Options
    Darter02Darter02 Registered Users Posts: 947 Major grins
    edited October 22, 2013
    nevermind... you got it...
  • Options
    edited October 22, 2013
    Darter02 wrote: »
    nevermind... you got it...

yes got that one down, unfortunately ive now discovered a far bigger issue headscratch.gifhttp://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=242137