Options

Allow access Legacy tools after unveil

RedJRedJ Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited October 22, 2013 in SmugMug Feature Requests
I would love to finally be able to pull the trigger and switch to the new SmugMug. However, I can't due to the loss of much functionality available in Legacy mode. SmugMug should make it possible to do a sort of reverse-Preview mode where my site is switched to the New Smugmug, but I could still switch my logged-in view to the Legacy mode if I need to utilize any of the old missing functionality. It seems like this wouldn't be a huge deal to implement given I can freely switch between New and Preview mode now. The only difference would be which version is displayed publicly.

Comments

• Options
    mbonocorembonocore Registered Users Posts: 2,299 Major grins
    edited October 22, 2013
    Can you let me know what the lost functionality is that is important to you? Unfortunately, this is alot more difficult to implement than it may seem, and we have our resources devoted to implementing new functionality that I think may help you get over the hump.

Thanks!
  • Options
    RedJRedJ Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited October 22, 2013
    mbonocore wrote: »
    Can you let me know what the lost functionality is that is important to you?
    The most missed features are many of the bulk editing tools, including create new gallery during bulk move (so I can take a bulk upload, such as that from the Smugmug Android app, and sort them into respective galleries), collect photos, move to multiple galleries, tag photos, smart galleries. Map This gallery is another that comes to mind.