Options

two questions about slideshow block

ko04ko04 Registered Users Posts: 370 Major grins
edited October 28, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
Hey everyone I have a couple of questions about the slideshow block:

#1) Is there a way to make the photo's clickable and open up into a lightbox where people can share in like individual photo's. Just like when the photo's are in a thumb nail type gallery and when you click the image it opens up the the lightbox but only with individual images in a the slideshow.

#2) Is there a away to have a bar on the bottom that shows/previews all the images in the slideshow so people can scroll through it and pick which image they want to see?

Here are the two galleries I want to do this with http://www.k-ophotography.com/WeddingsandPortraitPhotography/Wedding-Photography and here http://www.k-ophotography.com/WeddingsandPortraitPhotography/Portrait-Photography. Currently for the sharing option I have a share button at the top where they can just share the link of the whole gallery but I hope there is a way to do question number 1. Thanks in advance on these questions!

KO

Comments

• Options
    einateinat Registered Users Posts: 193 Major grins
    edited October 20, 2013
    1: No. I have recently asked the helpdesk about it, they said "no". And some very helpful people here in d-grin confirmed this.
    2: No. I've asked about this long ago and got a negative answer but I do not think anything changed. If anyone could work around this, I'd love it too.

These 2 issues are sooooo frustrating.
  • Options
    edited October 20, 2013
    Thanks for the information..That is kind of frustrating and it would only make sense to at least allow the first question. As you said maybe someone has a work around for this, I'm not sure.
  • Options
    edited October 28, 2013
    I thought I'd give this a bumb-o-ru to see if anyone had any thoughts