Options

A Journey Across España

sarahgarnettsarahgarnett Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited October 29, 2013 in Journeys
A year ago, I spent the best three months of my life in one of my favorite countries in the world--Spain. I was interning about an hour outside of Barcelona at a Spanish film company..and it was incredible. After I completed my internship, my mother came to visit, and we spent the first week in Barcelona. Then we went to Palma de Mallorca, a town on an island of the coast of Spain. It was breathtaking. After Mallorca, we went to Malaga and rented a car so that we could travel throughout the south of Spain. We stopped in Rhonda, Toledo, Seville, Grenada, and ended in Madrid. What a journey. On the travel page of my website, www.sarahgarnett.com, there are some photos from my journey. Enjoy!

Go visit Spain!

Sarah Garnett
www.sarahgarnett.com

Comments

• Options
    David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,179 moderator
    edited October 29, 2013
    Welcome to Dgrin, Sarah. That's a nice intro, but people don't always want to click through links. What the Journey's forum is all about is to share the pictures here, in the forum and in this thread. I suggest you embed several photos below and explain to the viewers what those photos mean to you that way - here!
    My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky